Who We Are
We are a caring community of Jesus’ followers, sharing God’s love, mercy, and justice.
To be an Anabaptist witness for Jesus, blessing our local and global communities.
Values / Affirmations
- Inspired, joyful worship leads to transformed lives
- Community: a place to know and be known, love and be loved, accept and be accepted, serve and be served, celebrate and be celebrated
- Importance of nurturing our children and youth
- Christian education encouraged in our denominational schools
- Peace that is expressed in justice
- Small groups encouraged for discipleship, accountability and support
- Every person has God-given gifts
- Participation is more important than excellence
- The Good News should be shared with our neighbors, locally and globally
- Devotion to God comes through prayer, Bible reading, study, meditation and reflection
Basic Beliefs of Mennonites
- Jesus Christ is Savior
- Authority of the Bible, God’s Word
- Voluntary commitment to Christ and the church followed by believer’s baptism
- Sent into the world to share the good news
- Committed to community
- Ethical lifestyles
- Peacemaking, non-violence and social justice
- Commitment to service and mutual aid
We identify with the larger Christian tradition, but give special commitment to Anabaptist Mennonite understandings and expressions of faith. We seek to be faithful to Christ in partnership with other like-minded congregations throughout the world. We are members of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference and the Mennonite General Assembly.